Blooming with beauty, this violet smokey eye is here to inspire your next look. Complementary to any eye color, this creation is all kinds of stunning! Follow the step-by-step photo tutorial to see how you can recreate the look for yourself.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Tuscan Sun
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Wild West
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Toxic
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Rebel
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Pillow Talk
- Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil in Nude
- Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Apply Tuscan Sun to the transition with a soft dome brush.
With a small crease brush, sweep Wild West into the crease.
Add Toxic to the crease and along the lower lash line with an outer v brush. Blend slightly to diffuse any harsh lines.
With a flat stiff brush, pat Rebel all over the mobile lid.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye with Pillow Talk on a pencil brush & blend slightly into the upper and lower lash lines.
- Line the lower water line with the Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil in Nude.
Apply a set of wispy natural lashes and coat your bottom lashes with a lengthening mascara, and you’re all set!
Posted in Tutorials on (last modified: June 20, 2016)