Adorn your eyes with this gem of a look! The stunning combination of pinks and purples along with reflective crystal-like sparkles give it a semiprecious quality. Don’t just revel in its beauty, recreate it by following the step-by-step photo tutorial!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Fashion Addict
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Sorbet
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Hot Pants
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Ice Queen
- Makeup Geek Sparkler in Halo
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek Full Spectrum eye Liner Pencil in Obsidian
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
With a defined crease brush sweep Fashion Addict into the crease and blend onto the outer half of the lid
Blend out any harsh lines with Sorbet and a soft dome brush and swipe lightly onto the inner corner
Apply Corrupt onto the outer 1/3 of the lid and crease with an outer v brush, blending slightly into the crease
With a flat stiff brush, pat Hot Pants onto the inner 2/3 of the lid
Line the lower lash line with Obsidian
Blend out Obsidian with a pencil brush and a bit of Fashion Addict
Highlight the inner corner of the eye with Ice Queen and a small crease brush
Pat Halo on the inner 2/3 of the lid with a flat stiff brush – to make Halo really pop, apply a glitter primer before patting the Halo on
- Using Immortal and a bent liner brush, line the upper lash line, extending the liner to make a wing at the outer corner.
- With the same brush, line the lower water line, creating a beak at the inner corner.
Apply a dramatic set of false lashes and your favorite mascara to complete the look!
KISSES, GLAM DIVA
This will add all products to wishlist or cart