Stop and smell the roses! Soak up the last few weeks of spring with this lovely dusty rose look. Neutral with a touch of shimmer, this wearable combination is as sweet as its namesake.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Bitten
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Latte
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Mango Tango
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Rapunzel
- Makeup Geek’s Gel Liner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
To begin, sweep Latte all over the lid using a soft dome brush blending up to the brow bone.
In the outer crease, apply Cocoa Bear using an pointed crease brush, making sure to blend out any harsh lines.
Using an outer v brush, deepen the outer v even further with Bitten.
Apply Rapunzel onto the inner corner of the eye with a small crease brush.
Using a flat stiff brush, pat Mango Tango onto the center of the lid, gently blending into the Bitten & Rapunzel.
Using a bent liner brush, line the upper lash line with Immortal gel liner, creating a slight wing at the outer edge. Finish the look by applying a set of wispy lashes and pair with your favorite warm pink lip color.
Thank you for reading my photo tutorial! For more tutorials and looks by me, check out my Instagram !