Skip the famous volcano show in Vegas, and recreate this fiery look in the comfort of your own home. Using all the shades in the Makeup Geek Vegas Lights palette, this brilliant combination is seriously bringing the heat!
- Makeup Geek’s Vegas Lights Palette
- Makeup Geek Pigment in Vegas Lights
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Prime the lid and under the eye with your favorite eye primer.
Apply Desert Sands to the crease and blend upward toward the brow bone with a soft dome brush.
Sweep Bada Bing onto the crease and blend into the previous color using a pointed crease brush.
Blend Casino into the inner corner of the lid with a flat stiff brush.
Using the same flat stiff brush, pat Sin City onto the center of the lid, making sure to blend out any harsh lines.
- In the outer corner, apply Roulette with an outer v brush.
- Gently sweep Bada Bing under the eye using a pencil brush stopping at the center of the lower lid.
- With a clean pencil brush, apply Casino from where the lashes begin on the lower lash line to where the Bada Bing left off. Blend the two colors together using Sin City.
- Clean the pencil brush and use it to highlight the inner corner with Mirage.
- Gently pat a small amount of lash glue to the inner corner of your lower lash line, then top it with your favorite true gold glitter.
- Pop on your favorite lashes and this look is complete!