Warm Copper Photo Tutorial
This warm, shimmery look is easy to recreate and perfect to enhance blue or green eyes, but will look fabulous on any eye color.
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eye Shadow in Flame Thrower
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Frappe
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Peach Smoothie
- Makeup Geek’s Immortal Gel Liner
Using a fluffy brush, apply Peach Smoothie into the crease.
With the same brush, sweep Cocoa Bear into the crease & outer-v, making sure to buff out any harsh lines.
Pack Flame Thrower onto the lid with a flat stiff brush.
Line your lower waterline with Immortal & apply your favorite mascara to your upper lashes.
Smudge out the gel liner with a mix of Cocoa Bear & Frappe Eyeshadows.
Apply a set of wispy lashes and coat your bottom lashes with mascara to complete the look!
Thanks for checking out my first photo tutorial! For more tutorials by me, check out my YouTube channel & Instagram!