This look starring the dramatic Sparkler, Dark Matter, will draw you in. A striking, gold-specked, dark charcoal Sparkler brings glam to this smokey eye. Recreate this look that is a force to be reckoned with by following the step-by-step photo tutorial.
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Chickadee
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cherry Cola
Makeup Geek Sparkler in Dark Matter
Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eyeliner in Obsidian
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma
Flat Stiff Brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Makeup Geek Soft Dome Brush
Makeup Geek Defined Crease Brush
Prime the eye area with your favorite eyeshadow primer and set with translucent powder.
Apply the gel liner in Immortal as a base to the entire eyelid using a flat stiff brush.
- Set the gel liner with Corrupt and a soft dome brush.
- Using the same brush add Chickadee as a transition color, smoking out the Corrupt.
- Blend Cherry Cola deeper into the crease with a defined crease brush to create a gradient effect.
- Gently apply your favorite glitter primer to the entire eyelid.
- Pat Dark Matter over the primer with a flat stiff brush.
- Apply Obsidian to the lower lash and waterline, then apply Dark Matter to the lower lash line as well.
- Highlight the inner corner with Shimma Shimma.
- Add your favorite pair of lashes and mascara to complete the look!