Turn up the heat with this sultry summer look! Add a pop of green to a fiery warm lid to get you ready for a HOT night out. Finish it off with a pair of long luscious lashes.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Peach Smoothie
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Bitten
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Enchanted Forest
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Tuscan Sun
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Anarchy
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Venom
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Voltage
- Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil in Ocean
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- Flat Stiff Brush
Apply Peach Smoothie all over the lid with a soft dome brush to create a transition for future shadows.
Deepen the crease with Bitten using a defined crease brush.
Using a pencil brush, add depth to the outer v with Enchanted Forest.
- With a soft dome brush, lightly sweep Tuscan Sun just above the Bitten to create a seamless edge. Next, pat Anarchy all over the lid with a flat stiff brush.
- Run Ocean into the lower water/lash lines, gently smudging it downward with a pencil brush. Then, blend Venom along the lower lash line with a clean defined crease brush.
- Highlight the brow bone and inner corner with Voltage ,and create a wing liner using Immortal and a bent liner brush. Finish with your favorite set of false lashes and mascara.