Bold and colorful, this look is sure to attract attention and is super easy to recreate!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Center Stage
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Magic Act
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Using a soft dome brush, highlight the brow bone with Shimma Shimma, then sweep Cocoa Bear into the crease with a pointed crease brush.
Using a flat stiff brush, add Center Stage on the lid, leaving the center blank. Blend out any harsh lines using a soft dome brush.
Pack Magic Act onto the center of the lid with the same flat stiff brush, gently blending into the Center Stage. With a pencil brush, add a pop of Magic Act into the inner corner.
Using a bent liner brush, line your upper lash line with Immortal
Add a dramatic pair of lashes to finish the look!
Thank you for reading my photo tutorial! For more tutorials and looks by me, check out my Instagram !