You don’t need to be a coffee connoisseur to try this java-inspired creation! Rich browns are blended to perfection, and a touch of glitter on the lid adds a beautiful, sparkly jolt. Perk up and recreate this look for yourself by following the step-by-step photo tutorial!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Barcelona Beach
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vanilla Bean
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Mocha
- Makeup Geek Sparkler in Light Year
- Makeup Geek Gel Eyeliner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Sweep Barcelona Beach into the crease with a pointed crease brush.
Using a flat stiff brush, apply Vanilla Bean all over the lid.
Apply your favorite glitter glue to the lid, then gently pat Light Year on top of the glue with a flat stiff brush or your ring finger.
Line the upper lash line with Immortal and a bent liner brush, creating a small wing at the outer corner.
Smudge Mocha on the outer third of the lower lash line and deepen the outer corner of the eye using a pencil brush.
Add your favorite false eyelashes and mascara to finish the look!