This week, Makeup Geek is running a special Caitlin Rose promo to raise awareness of Batten Disease. I created this look to highlight the beauty of Caitlin Rose—the girl, and the eyeshadow they created in her honor. I hope you recreate this look with her in mind and let’s spread the love!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Peach Smoothie
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in White Lies
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Caitlin Rose
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Day Dreamer
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geeks’s Outer V Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
With a soft dome brush, sweep Peach Smoothie into the crease, blending upwards towards the brow bone.
Deepen the crease by applying Cocoa Bear with a pointed crease brush.
Apply Corrupt to the outer 1/3 of the lid using an outer v brush.
- Apply White Lies onto the tear duct extending slightly below using a pencil brush.
- Pat Day Dreamer onto the inner corner and blend into the White Lies, using a flat stiff brush.
Using a clean flat stiff brush pack Caitlin Rose onto the center of the lid, blend out any harsh lines using a soft dome brush.
Finish this look off by applying your favorite mascara and a matte pink lip color!
Thank you for reading my Caitlin Rose photo tutorial! For more tutorials and looks by me, check out my Instagram !