Defined Crease Brush
Made for careful color application, the Defined Crease Brush neatly and evenly delivers product to the crease. Its soft, tapered bristles are gentle yet precise, and offer just the right amount of control. We love it for adding depth to the crease and diffusing a cut crease without over blending. How does it compare to our other crease brushes? The Defined Crease Brush occupies the middle ground between the Small Crease Brush and the Pointed Crease Brush. It is larger and fluffier than the Small Crease Brush, and smaller with a bit more give than the Pointed Crease Brush. Crafted for durability and easy handling, our sleek brush design features a rosy gunmetal ferrule and a smoky charcoal handle. Soft, cruelty-free synthetic bristles resist absorption and retain their shape to allow for a flawless makeup application, every time.
- Brush Bristles: Synthetic (cruelty free)
- Seamless Ferrule: Tightly holds bristles in place to eliminate shedding
- Brush Handle Colors: Gunmetal bronze, espresso w/ pearl finish
- Estimated Brush Length: 6.5” (inches)
- All our brushes are PETA certified cruelty free -- we do not allow our products to be tested on animals.