Beautifully iridescent shadows meet eye-catching icy blue reflects in this dazzling, fresh look. This cut crease is combined with warm-toned shades and is sure to be a blooming spring time favorite! Follow this step-by-step photo tutorial to recreate this look.
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vanilla Bean
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in White Lies
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Creme Brulee
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Latte
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Americano
Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Phantom
Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Blacklight
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Caitlin Rose
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Whimsical
Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil in Royal
Makeup Geek Soft Dome Brush
Makeup Geek Small Crease Brush
Makeup Geek Pointed Crease Brush
Makeup Geek Defined Crease Brush
Makeup Geek Dual-Ended Brow Brush
Makeup Geek Foiled Brush
- After applying your favorite eyelid primer, set the eye area with Vanilla Bean and a soft dome brush.
- Highlight the brow bone with White Lies using a small crease brush.
- For a transition shade, sweep Creme Brulee into the crease with a soft dome brush.
To add dimension, blend Latte into the crease with a pointed crease brush.
With a defined crease brush, apply Americano deeper into the crease to further define this area.
Apply a high-coverage concealer along the crease of the eyelid with the stiff angled tip on the dual-ended brow brush for a clean and sharp line, then blend out the concealer onto the eyelid.
- Using a foiled brush, pat Caitlin Rose on the outer portion of the eyelid.
- Apply Blacklight to the center of the lid using the same brush and blend into the inner portion of the lid with Phantom.
- Using your favorite liquid eyeliner, create a dramatic wing.
- Apply the Full Spectrum eye liner pencil in Nude to the water line.
- Smudge Latte along the lower lash line and blend out with Creme Brulee.
- Highlight the inner corner with Whimsical and a small crease brush.
Apply mascara and a glamorous set of lashes to complete this look!
Thanks so much for taking a look at my tutorial! If you like this then check me out on Instagram.
Posted in Tutorials on (last modified: March 7, 2017)