Celebrities like Adele love the bold and dramatic effect of a winged eyeliner. And, when done correctly this timeless look can create a dramatic statement that people everywhere will love. The sharp, crisp lines attract attention regardless of where you are. Achieving this look isn’t as difficult as you may think. With this guide from Jangsara and a little practice, you will be rocking the sharp, bold, lined eye in no time.
Contributor: Jangsara: http://jangsara.blogspot.com/
- Palladio Eyeshadow Primer (Makeup Geek Store)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Beaches & Cream (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Latte (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Mocha (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Bada-Bing (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Vanilla Bean (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- MAC FluidLine – BlackTrack (MAC) (Ebay)
- Mascara (Check Makeup Geek Store)
- Ardell false lashes (MakeupGeek Store)
Start with priming your lid with your favorite primer:
Then apply Makeup Geek Beaches and Cream shadow to your whole lid:
Apply Makeup Geek Latte above crease, I decided to keep the edges sharp, but you can blend them if you want.
Also apply Latte halfway to your lower lashline. You can also add depth to the look by applying darker browns (such as Makeup Geek Bada Bing, Mocha) to outer corner :
Next the liner, I wanted the liner to be super-bold, so I didn’t start it straight from inner corner, and I made quite large wing to outer corner.
And finally I added subtle lashes to enhance the look even more: