This captivating creation is in another dimension. The combination of smokey cool tones and glitter set off by a bright lid truly mesmerizes the eyes. Cross over into the twilight zone and follow this step-by-step photo tutorial to recreate the look.
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Americano
Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Voltage
Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Blacklight
Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in I’m Peachless
- Makeup Geek Sparkler in Zodiac
Makeup Geek’s Gel Liner in Immortal
Makeup Geek’s Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil in Orchid
- Your favorite glitter primer
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
‘Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- A flat stiff brush (like MAC’s 219)
Using a pointed crease brush, sweep Americano into the crease, concentrating it in the outer corner. Buff out any harsh lines with a soft dome brush.
- Pat Voltage all over the lid with a flat stiff brush
- Apply a small amount of glitter primer to the inner corner, then gently apply Zodiac using a clean flat stiff brush
Blend Americano into the outer third of the lid using an outer v brush
Apply glitter primer over the Americano on the lid, then pat on Zodiac with a flat stiff brush
Using a pencil brush, apply Americano to the outer third of the lower lash line
Wipe off the pencil brush and use it to smudge Blacklight along the rest of the lower lash line
- With a small crease brush, add a pop of I’m Peachless to your inner corner
- Run Orchid in the lower water line
Line the upper lash line with a bent liner brush and Immortal, creating a dramatic wing at the outer corner, and add your favorite falsies to complete the look!
Thank you for reading! For more tutorials and looks by me, check out my Instagram and visit my Facebook!
XOXO ANKA (ANSHU)