Drench your eyes in emerald, and let your lower lash line steal the spotlight with a pop of gold. Follow the step-by-step photo tutorial to recreate this aquatic-inspired look.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Chickadee
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Enchanted Forest
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Houdini
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Jester
- Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil in Ocean
- Makeup Geek Sparkler in Constellation
- Makeup Geek Sparkler in Solstice
- Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Foiled Eyeshadow Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
STEP 1 :
With a soft dome brush, blend Chickadee above the crease as a transition shade
Apply Cocoa Bear into the crease with a defined crease brush, blending out any harsh edges
Apply Enchanted Forest on the outer half of the lid with an outer v brush
With the foiled eyeshadow brush, pat Jester onto the inner 1/2 of the lower lash line and Houdini on the outer 1/2 of the lower lash line blending slightly where the two meet
- Apply Solstice on the inner corner with a small crease brush
- Apply your favorite mascara to the lower lashes and add a wispy set of false eyelashes to finish the look!
Thank you so much for reading!