With jewel toned blues and greens, reminiscent of precious stones, this is sure to make you feel like royalty.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Pixie Dust
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Creme Brulee
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Center Stage
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Magic Act
- Makeup Geek Pigment in New Year’s Eve
- Ardell False Lashes in the style Demi Wispies
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
- Pat Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Turquoise Fever on the outer two thirds of you lids with your ring finger
- Blend Center Stage into the crease with a soft dome brush
All with a flat stiff brush – pat Magic Act onto the inner third of the eye, Pixie Dust on the middle third and Center Stage on the outer third.
Using your favorite dark brown eye pencil – line the lower lash line
Smoke out the brown eye pencil with Creme Brulee and a defined crease brush
Highlight the inner corner of the eye with New Year’s Eve pigment and a pointed crease brush blending slightly into the lower and upper colors
Line the lower waterline with a nude eyeliner pencil to make your eyes appear larger
Add a pair of Demi Wispies from Ardell and apply your favorite lower lash line mascara
Thanks for reading my Sapphire Shores photo tutorial! Check out my Facebook, Instagram, YouTube to find more of my makeup ideas!
KISSES, GLAM DIVA