Featuring the new Makeup Geek X MannyMUA Palette, this sparkly smoky eye is a stunner! Sure to keep onlookers guessing, the intense duochrome effect on the lid creates a beautiful color shift. A new look from all angles, it’s a lot like an oil slick—follow this step-by-step photo tutorial to see it come together from start to finish.
- Makeup Geek Sparkler in Stargazer
- MannyMUA x Makeup Geek Palette
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Apply Sora as the transition color with a soft dome brush
Blend Mars into the crease and slightly above creating a halo effect using a defined crease brush
Using Aphrodite & a small crease brush, deepen the crease and bring it down onto the inner and outer corners of the lid
Pat Insomnia all over the lid with a flat stiff brush, blending outward slightly with a clean soft dome brush.
- Apply Sora to the lower lash line with a clean small crease brush blending slightly
- Blend Aphrodite over Sora with a pencil brush
- Pat Insomnia over the two colors with a flat synthetic brush
- Apply Stargazer just below the previous shades on the lower lid and the inner corner with a clean flat stiff brush
Apply a thick set of false lashes and apply your favorite lower lash mascara and you’re all set!