Inspired by the colors of nature, this French Marigold look is even fancier than its namesake. Complete with crimson eyeliner, the stunning combination of warm tones is a sure standout. Voila!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Peach Smoothie
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Chickadee
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Poppy
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Bitten
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Yellow Brick Road
- Makeup Geek’s Poison Gel Liner
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Apply Peach Smoothie using a soft dome brush extending it slightly above the crease. Using the same brush apply Chickadee to the crease.
To create depth, add Poppy to the crease using a small crease brush, bringing it down onto the outer third of the lid.
With an outer v brush pat Bitten to the outer corner.
Blend Yellow Brick Road from the inner 2/3 of the eye using a flat stiff brush. Gently blend into the Poppy.
Line the upper lash line using Poison gel liner and a bent liner brush adding a dramatic wing.
Pop on your favorite set of false lashes and you’re all set!