Showcasing Makeup Geek’s unique foiled eyeshadows, this look will make you feel ready for those warm summer sunsets!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Peach Smoothie
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Chickadee
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Flame Thrower
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Fortune Teller
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Magic Act
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Showtime
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Untamed
- Makeup Geek’s Immortal Gel Liner
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Start by applying Peach Smoothie slightly above the crease using a pointed crease brush. With the same brush, apply Chickadee just under and blend with a soft dome brush.
Using a small crease brush, buff Showtime into the crease and blend towards the inner and outer third of the lid.
Pat Flame Thrower onto the inner and outer corner of the lid using a flat stiff brush, gently blending into the Showtime.
Using the same flat brush, apply Untamed towards the center of the lid, while allowing room to place Fortune Teller directly in the center. Blend out any harsh lines using a clean soft dome brush.
Line the lower lash line with Showtime using a pencil brush. Wipe off the brush, then use it to add a pop of Magic Act to the inner corner to highlight.
Using a bent liner brush and Immortal gel liner, line the lower water line and upper lash line, creating a dramatic wing at the outer corner.
Complete the look by adding your favorite pair of dramatic lashes!