Bright and colorful, this look showcases blues in three different finishes! Pair with a pink or nude lip to pull this look together.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Barcelona Beach
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Mermaid
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Center Stage
- Makeup Geek Pigment in Insomnia
- Makeup Geek Pigment in Afterglow
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
With a pointed crease brush, apply Barcelona Beach to the crease.
Add Corrupt to the outer-v using an outer-v brush. continuing around to the outer third of the lower lash line. Then blend out any harsh lines with a soft dome brush.
Using a flat stiff brush, pack Insomnia onto the middle part of the lid.
Apply Mermaid to the inner third of the lower lash line with a pencil brush.
Using the same brush, gently sweep Center Stage along the middle third of the lower lash line, meeting the Corrupt.
Clean off the pencil brush, then use it to apply Afterglow to the inner corner of the lid.
Using a pencil brush, line the upper lash line and lower waterline with Immortal creating a beak at the inner corner.
To complete the look, apply a set of wispy lashes!