Get in tune with the season! This Autumn Acorn look features rich colors found in nature with a duochrome pop that adds the perfect touch of glam.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Petal Pusher
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Confection
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vintage
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cherry Cola
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Americano
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Fuji
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Steampunk
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
Prime or create a base for the eye with your favorite long lasting primer to intensify the pigmentation and increase the staying power of any shadows
- With a soft dome brush, apply Petal Pusher into the crease blending slightly above as your transition
- Blend out any harsh lines using Confection and the same brush
Deepen the crease using Vintage and a defined crease brush
Pat Cherry Cola onto the inner and outer corners of the lid with a pointed crease brush leaving the center open
- Pat Steampunk on the center of the lid using a dampened flat stiff brush
- Run Americano on the lower lash line, diffusing slightly with a pencil brush
- Run Fuji into the lower waterline extending onto the inner portion of the lower lash line with a bent liner brush
- With a Zoeva 312 Detail Liner brush and the Zoeva Magic Moment Cream Eyeliner create a dramatic wing blending into the shadows.
- Apply your favorite natural looking false eyelash and mascara to the lower lashes.