March 17, 2018
Autumn Acorn Photo Tutorial
Get in tune with the season! This Autumn Acorn look features rich colors found in nature with a duochrome pop that adds the perfect touch of glam.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Petal Pusher
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Confection
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vintage
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cherry Cola
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Americano
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Fuji
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Steampunk
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
Prime or create a base for the eye with your favorite long lasting primer to intensify the pigmentation and increase the staying power of any shadows
- With a soft dome brush, apply Petal Pusher into the crease blending slightly above as your transition
- Blend out any harsh lines using Confection and the same brush
Deepen the crease using Vintage and a defined crease brush
Pat Cherry Cola onto the inner and outer corners of the lid with a pointed crease brush leaving the center open
- Pat Steampunk on the center of the lid using a dampened flat stiff brush
- Run Americano on the lower lash line, diffusing slightly with a pencil brush
- Run Fuji into the lower waterline extending onto the inner portion of the lower lash line with a bent liner brush
- With a Zoeva 312 Detail Liner brush and the Zoeva Magic Moment Cream Eyeliner create a dramatic wing blending into the shadows.
- Apply your favorite natural looking false eyelash and mascara to the lower lashes.
Thank you for reading! For more tutorials and looks by me, check out my Instagram and visit my Facebook!