Don’t be deceived by this super sultry look…it has a venomous bite! A mix of green and yellow eyeshadows on the lid add an enchanting element of surprise to this classic smokey eye. Complete the look with a dramatic pair of falsies!
- Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil in Espresso
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Magic Act
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Tuscan Sun
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Wild West
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Venom
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Enchanted Forest
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Casino
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Swipe Tuscan Sun into the crease using a soft dome brush.
With a small crease brush, run Wild West into the crease to deepen the overall look.
Blend Enchanted Forest into the outer v and up slightly into the crease with a defined crease brush.
Before moving on, clean up the outer corner of this look with a makeup wipe or cotton swab. Pat Venom all over the mobile lid using a flat stiff brush, and then using the same flat stiff brush, pat Casino onto just the center of the lid. Using your ring finger, apply Magic Act to the inner corner as a highlight.
Run Espresso into the lower waterline. Blend Tuscan Sun along the lower lash line with a soft dome brush. Follow with Enchanted Forest along the lower lash line as well, and blend it out slightly with a pencil brush.
Apply your favorite pair of dramatic lashes and lower mascara, and you’re all set!
Posted in Tutorials on (last modified: June 20, 2016)