Add a splash of fun to your nightlife with this muted rose shimmer!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Frappe
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Bitten
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma
- Makeup Geek’s Loose Pigment in Nightlife
- Any purple eyeliner
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Flat Stiff Brush (like MAC 239)
Sweep Frappe into the crease with a soft dome brush.
Using a pointed crease brush, darken the crease with Bitten, bringing it partially down onto the lid. Make sure to blend out any harsh lines.
Pack Nightlife onto the lid using a flat stiff brush, staying below the crease.
With a pencil brush, add a pop of Shimma Shimma to the inside corner, continuing under the eye to where the lashes begin.
With the same brush, gently sweep Nightlife along the lower lash line, coming in to meet the Shimma Shimma. Line the lower waterline with a purple eye liner.
Complete the look with your favorite set of lashes!