Tropical Storm Photo Tutorial
Don’t let summer drift away just yet! Glam up a storm and drench your eyes in a stream of blues + a pop of yellow to keep the party going. Follow the step-by-step photo tutorial to recreate this tropical look.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Boo Berry
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Latte
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Lemon Drop
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Center Stage
- Makeup Geek Sparkler in Constellation
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Using an outer v brush, blend Corrupt onto the outer half of the eye, then smudge along the lower lash line with a pencil brush
Pat Boo Berry all over the lid with a flat stiff brush, then blend into the crease with a soft dome brush
With a pointed crease brush, sweep Latte into the crease and along the lower lash line, blending out any harsh lines
- Apply a thin layer of glitter primer over the inner half of the eye
- With a clean flat stiff brush, gently pat Constellation over the primer
Highlight the inner corner with Lemon Drop and a small crease brush
Smudge Center Stage along the inner half of the lower lash line and into the water line with a clean pencil brush
Apply your favorite set of dramatic lashes and mascara to complete the look!
Thanks for reading my photo tutorial! Check out my Facebook, Instagram, YouTube to find more of my makeup ideas!