Summer may be coming to a close (I’m SO ready for fall!), but we’ve still got a few super hot weeks to endure before we can start wearing boots and scarves. That being said, today I’m showing you my sweat-proof foundation routine that literally lasts all. day. long. I recently went to Disneyland, and after sweating profusely in 100 degree weather for 15+ hours, my makeup was still intact. Follow along and I’ll show you how you can look good…even when it’s hotter than heck outside!
- Make Up For Ever Mattifying Primer
- L’oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder
- Beauty Blender
- Stila Shape and Shade Contour Duo
- Smashbox Contour Palette
- Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush
- Makeup Geek Spellbound Blush
- Makeup Geek Cheek Highlighter
- NARS Lipgloss – Chelsea Girls
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Bada Bing
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Ice Queen
Give this foundation routine a try—I promise, it can take the heat! If you do, don’t forget to use the #makeupgeekcosmetics hashtag so I can see your sweat-proof faces. :) As always, thanks so much for watching and I hope you guys stay happy and healthy!