Make waves with this unique pairing of blues and metallics. Reminiscent of the sun’s glittering reflection off the surface of the sea, this look is both glamorous and wearable. Not to mention, it’s perfectly festive for the 4th of July!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Peach Smoothie
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Shark Bait
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Peacock
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Afterglow
- Makeup Geek’s Gel Liner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
With a soft dome brush, sweep Peach Smoothie into the crease, blending up towards the brow bone.
Deepen the crease by applying Peacock using a pointed crease brush. With the same brush, pat Shark Bait onto the outer third of the eye and blend into Peacock leaving a blank space in the middle.
With a flat stiff brush, pat Afterglow onto the center of the lid and highlight the inner corner.
Using Immortal gel liner and a bent liner brush, line the upper lash line, drawing a slight wing at the outer corner. Prime the lashes with mascara.
Add your favorite dramatic set of lashes and you’re all set!
Thank you for reading my photo tutorial! For more tutorials and looks by me, check out my Instagram!