This neutral combination is made of sugar and spice and everything nice! Soft warm tones look sweet on the lids, while the metallic touch on the lower lash line adds a little somethin’ somethin’ (that’s the spice!). Bold lashes elevate the look for just about any occasion. Cheers to the New Year!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Chickadee
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Sorbet
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Magic Act
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Apply eye primer and set it by sweeping Sorbet all over the eye using a soft dome brush.
Apply Chickadee on the crease with a clean soft dome brush, making sure to blend out any harsh lines.
- Pat Cocoa Bear all over the lid using a flat stiff brush, then smudge it along the lower lash line with a pencil brush. Blend out with Chickadee and a small crease brush for a more diffused look.
- Pat Magic Act onto the inner corner of your eye with your ring finger as a highlight.
- With a bent liner brush, apply Magic Act in the water line (for a more dramatic look use a pencil brush and smudge additional Magic Act along the lower lash line).
Pop on a pair of your favorite dramatic lashes, apply a voluminous lower mascara and you’re all set to go out!
Thanks so much for taking a look at my photo tutorial! For more looks like this follow me on Instagram!