Add a splash of color and romance to your look with these simple yet elegant pink tones.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Bitten
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Mango Tango
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Razzleberry
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Grandstand
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in In The Spotlight
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
- Flat Stiff Brush (Like MAC’s 239)
- With a soft dome brush swipe Mango Tango just above the crease to create a nice transition
- With the same brush apply Razzleberry to the crease
Apply Bitten to the outer third of the lid using the outer v brush to deepen the color blending into the previous colors
- Pat a mix of Grandstand and In the Spotlight onto the entire lid with a flat stiff brush
- To highlight the inner corner of your eye use In the Spotlight and your ring finger
Apply your favorite set of false lashes and some mascara to the bottom lashes and you’re all set!
Thank you for reading my Romantic Rose photo tutorial! For more tutorials and looks by me, check out my Instagram!