Intensified by a black base and blended out to perfection, this Purple Smoke look is smoldering! The reflective purple accent adds flair, and a pair of false lashes ignite the final result—a combination of all the right elements!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cherry Cola
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Mirage
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Phantom
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Drama Queen
- Makeup Geek Gel Eyeliner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Fill the entire lid using Immortal and a bent liner brush, creating a dramatic wing as well. This will serve as an intense base for the other shadows.
Blend out the edges of Immortal on the top lid and the bottom lash line with Cherry Cola and a pointed crease brush.
Pat Corrupt into the beak of the inner corner, wing, and lower lash line with a pencil brush to intensify and set the Immortal.
On the inner and outer corners of the lid, pat Drama Queen on generously with an outer v brush.
Pat Phantom onto the center of the lid with a flat stiff brush, blending slightly outward into the Drama Queen.
Using a pencil brush, place Mirage on the inner corner of the eye and brow bone as a highlight and add your favorite falsies and lower mascara.