This stunning look will have you ready for an encounter under the mistletoe! Glistening once again, duochrome-kissed lids reflect green and gold while a pop of mint green brightens the inner corner. All is merry and bright!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Mocha
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Frappe
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Latte
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Shore Thing
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Havoc
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Outer V Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
On the inner 2/3 of the lid, apply Frappe with an outer v brush, then blend Mocha onto the outer third of the eye, blending inward.
Sweep Mocha into the crease with a defined crease brush and blend out any harsh line with Latte and a clean soft dome brush.
Darken the outer corner of the eye to add more dimension with Corrupt, an outer v brush, and a light hand.
With your ring finger, pat Havoc onto the center of the lid, diffusing with a soft dome brush.
Apply Immortal to the lower lash and water lines using a bent liner brush.
Diffuse the lower lash line out with Mocha and a pencil brush.
Pat Shore Thing onto the inner corner of the eye with your ring finger as a highlight.
Apply Immortal along the upper lash line, bringing it into the inner corner, creating a beak, with a bent liner brush.
Apply your favorite lengthening mascara and set of flared lashes.