Golden Tinsel Photo Tutorial
The tree is trimmed, and this Golden Tinsel look is the final step in your holiday prep! Adorn your eyes with this metallic creation—glam and glittery, it’s perfect for the season. Happy Holidays!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Americano
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Petal Pusher
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Rapunzel
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Pigment in Utopia
- Makeup Geek Gel Eyeliner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
- With a pointed crease brush, sweep Americano into the crease & smudge along the lower lash line. Blend out any harsh lines using Petal Pusher and a soft dome brush.
Pat Utopia all over the lid with a flat stiff brush (for a more dramatic look, pat on a glitter primer just before you apply Utopia)
Pat Rapunzel onto the inner corner of the eye with a small crease brush to create a subtle highlight
Line the waterline and upper lash line with Immortal and a bent liner brush
Smoke out the lower lash line by smudging Corrupt along the lower lash line and the outer half of the upper lash line with a pencil brush, keeping very close to the lashes. Gently blend out the harsh lines using the same brush.
Add your favorite false eye lashes and mascara, then you’re all set!
Thanks for reading my Golden Tinsel photo tutorial! Check out my Facebook, Instagram, YouTube to find more of my makeup ideas!