Add some light to your look by mixing Afterglow with rich matte shades. The shades of this look will bring out the golden flecks and really make your eyes pop!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Crème Brulee
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Mocha
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Bitten
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Pigment in Afterglow
- Makeup Geek’s Immortal Gel Liner
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Outer-V Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- You can find all of these brushes in Makeup Geek’s Eye Brush Bundle as well
- Flat Stiff Brush (Like MAC’s 239)
With a soft dome brush use a mixture of Cocoa Bear and Bitten in the inner and outer third of the eye – blending into the crease with Creme Brulee and a clean soft dome brush.
Deepen the inner and outer corners using Corrupt and an outer v brush blend with Mocha and a clean soft dome brush.
With a flat stiff brush pat Afterglow onto the center of the lid, blending into the Mocha. Then highlight the inner corner with Afterglow, using a pencil brush.
Line closely to the lash line using Immortal and a bent liner brush then add you favorite set of dramatic lashes to make this look bold!
- Line the waterline with Immortal and a bent liner brush
- With a pencil brush carefully sweep Corrupt closely into the lash line – blend with a clean soft dome brush
- Pat Afterglow onto the center of the lower lash line with a flat stiff brush
Thank you for reading my Golden Glow photo tutorial! For more tutorials and looks by me, check out my Instagram !
XOXO STEPHANIE NICOLE