Keep it simple and sweet with this delightful look—perfect for those busy mornings! Follow the step-by-step photo tutorial, and you’ll be bright eyed and on your way in no time.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Chickadee
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Magic Act
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- A flat stiff brush (Like MAC’s 239)
- Apply a piece of tape to create a more defined line, skip this step if you enjoy a more diffused look.
- Prime eyes and set with an eyeshadow closest to your skin tone and a soft dome brush
With a defined crease brush apply Chickadee on the crease then blend out with a clean soft dome brush
Apply Magic Act all over the lid using a flat stiff brush.
- Remove tape
- With a pencil brush apply “Chickadee” eyeshadow on the lower lash line.
- Pat a small amount of Magic Act onto the center of the lower lash line with a pencil brush
- Apply your favorite mascara
- For a more dramatic look apply false lashes (iikonn “Spaced out” pictured here).
- With a clean pencil brush apply Magic Act on the inner corner and you are done!