Soft but dramatic, this dark eye look with a pop of gold will bring out the golden flecks in brown eyes, but will look great on any eye color!
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Peach Smoothie
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Gold Digger
- Makeup Geek’s Immortal Gel Liner
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Small Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- Flat Stiff Brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Apply Milk (or your preferred eye shadow base) all over the lid, blending it up with your fingertip.
Using a soft dome brush, blend peach smoothie into the crease and up towards the brow bone.
Blend Cocoa Bear into the crease using a pointed crease brush, blending out any harsh lines.
With a small crease brush, apply Corrupt into the inner & out corners of your eye, leaving the middle bare. Use a makeup wipe or cotton swab to clean up the outer edge and make a crisp, clean line.
Apply Gold Digger into the center of the lid with a flat stiff brush, lightly blending into the Corrupt.
Using a bent liner brush, apply Immortal to the upper lash line & lower waterline.
Smoke out lower lash line with a mix of Corrupt & Cocoa Bear using the small crease brush.
Apply your favorite mascara & a set of wispy lashes, like #41 from Red Cherry, and you’re done!