This easy to recreate look adds just the right amount of edge for a girl’s night out and will enhance the golden tones of brown eyes.
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Peach Smoothie
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Chickadee
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Bitten
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Vanilla Bean
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Outer-V Brush
- A flat stiff brush (like MAC’s 239)
- A small angled brush (like MAC’s 266)
With a pointed crease brush, apply Chickadee into the crease. Blend out any harsh lines with Peach Smoothie and a soft dome brush, coming slightly above the crease.
Add Bitten to the outer half of the lid, making a slight wing and blending slightly into the crease, using the pointed crease brush.
Add Corrupt into the outer-v with and outer-v brush, blending slightly into the Bitten.
With a flat stiff brush, pat Vanilla Bean on the inner half of the lid.
Apply Corrupt to the upper and lower lash lines with an angled liner brush, coming down a bit at the inner corner of the lower lash line to make a small wing. Pat Corrupt onto the outer 2/3 of the lower waterline as well.
Apply your favorite mascara and a soft, wispy set of lashes.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial! Check out my social media for more looks and tutorials from me!
This will add all products to wishlist or cart