This is the perfect summer look for anyone who likes to play with color, especially if you happen to have hazel or brown eyes. With summer here, it’s the ideal look for adding a perfect pop of color to your look. Perfect for the office or a day out with friends, this eye-catching creation is sure to become a quick favorite and one your will go back to time and time again. The simple elegance of this look is easy to do! So grab your eyeshadows and let’s get started!
- Rimmel Wake Me up Foundation (eBay)
- Manhattan Cosmetics Loose Powder (Manhattan Cosmetics)
- Sephora Hydrating Powder Blush – Healthy Rose (Amazon) (Sephora)
- Revlon Bare It All – Highlight
- Maybelline Pure Mineral Cover Concealer (Amazon) (eBay)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan – Shimma Shimma (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan – Purely Naked (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan – Sea Mist (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan – Poolside (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan – Corrupt (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan – Razzleberry (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan – Manderine (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan – Glamorous (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- Manhattan Cosmetics Eyemazing Mascara (Manhattan Cosmetics)
- Inglot’s 329M to fill in the brows
Get the Look:
Step 1: First with a small dome brush, like the Makeup Geek Soft Dome Brush, apply Shimma Shimma to the inner corner of the eye, dragging it upwards into the crease. This helps to brighten the lid, open the eye, and make the eye seem bigger.
Step 4: Then, with a small dome shaped brush like the Makeup Geek Outer V Brush, apply the vivid color Poolside to the outer v section of the eye. Remember not to blend the lines between Sea Mist and Poolside.
Step 6: Now it’s time for that pop of intensity! Apply Razzleberry to the outer corner of the lower lashline coming in 3/4 of the way.
Step 7: Now add the Mandarine where the Razzleberry ended and bring in the rest of the way. Make sure you blend the lines where the Razzleberry and Mandarine meet.
Step 9: Line the lash line with gel liner creating a winged out effect for extra drama. For a great alternative to the gel liner, use a mixing medium or a drop of contact solution with Makeup Geek’s Corrupt.
Step 10: Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara and you’re done!
There you have it, the perfect summer look, and a great way to add color to your wardrobe. For your blue or green eyed babes, don’t pass this stunning look up. With so many colors to choose from you can mix and match any shade you desire to create your very own personalized look!