Hi Makeup Geeks!
I have a fun contest for you guys, and you know I don’t do these very often. But the prize on this is AMAZING and pretty easy to do. You will create a look using L’oreal products and submit it to their facebook page here. The look with the most votes will win a trip to NYC, get your picture taken to be put in national magazines, and get a 5 year supply of their cosmetics! You can also check out their site: http://www.lorealgetnoticed.
I did a look for this contest- something perfect for a night out or even for Valentine’s Day. It’s a very girly look using pinks and purples, and I used all drugstore products so this is budget friendly :)
Have a wonderful Valentine’s week everyone!
- Maybelline Concealer – “Medium”- (Amazon), (Ebay)
- Emani Pressed Mineral Foundation – “Golden” (Amazon)
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation – “Warm Golden” (Amazon) (Ebay)
- Loreal Color Lift Blush – “Pink Lift/Rose” (Amazon) (Ebay)
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow – “#557 Glistening Garnet” (Amazon) (Ebay)
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow – “#892 Amber Rush” (Amazon) (Ebay)
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow – “#556 Smoldering Plum” (Amazon) (Ebay)
- L’Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner – ‘Black” (Amazon) (Ebay)
- L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara – “Blackest Black” (Amazon) (Ebay)
- L’Oreal Colour Riche LeGloss – “#160 Violet Attitude” (Amazon) (Ebay)
- L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lip Liner – “Pink” (Amazon) (Ebay)