What is it?
10 travel-sized products from Benefit:
– 0.1 oz Dandelion (soft pink)
– 0.11 oz Erase Paste in No. 2 Medium
– 0.08 oz Benetint (rose)
– 0.08 oz High Beam (luminous pink)
– 0.08 oz Posietint (poppy pink)
– 0.08 oz Ooh La Lift
– 0.08 oz Stay Don’t Stray
– 0.25 oz That Gal
– 0.25 oz The Porefessional
– 0.1 oz Bella Bamba (watermelon pink)
They Describe it as:
This set includes the biggest hits of the season: primers, concealers, lip-and-cheek tints, highlighters, and blushes. This set packs all the Benefit legends you love in conveniently compact sizes.
- Product: 4 out of 5
- Packaging: 4 out of 5
- Quality: 4 out of 5
- Overall: 4 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Some individual products yes.
- Price: $ 32
Where to buy:
- Dandelion – This was too light to me. O_O I don’t quite get how pale you must be if you want to show this at all.
- Bella Bamba – Superpretty blush, one of my new favourites!
- Erase Paste – This was too dark (well, pink/orange) for me, so I haven’t really used it. It seems to be quite opaque, but
- Benetint – I don’t quite get these. They seem to stain instantly, how do you apply them to you cheeks? I can use these on lips, but not really on cheeks.
- Posietint – See above.
- Ooh La Lift – This claims to give you an instant eye lift, but I haven’t seen any effect.
- High Beam – Beautiful highlighter, maybe a bit too cold shade for me, I hope Moonbeam would work better.
- That Gal – Nice primer, makes skin smoother, but doesn’t work or “slide” as well as Porefessional.
- The Porefessional – This I love. If makes my skin so smooth. I NEED fullsized version of this!
MUG Seal of Approval: