Angled Stippling Brush (To Be Discontinued)
Known at Makeup Geek as the Foundation Stippling brushes sassy little sister, this brush is slightly smaller with an angled tip for optimal application and precision. Applies both liquid or cream foundations fast and streak free. The large quantity of bristles picks up just the right amount of product, evenly dispersing it onto the skin for an airbrushed finish. The smaller size and angled tip fit perfectly around the eyes, nose, edges of the face and along the hairline for precise and flawless coverage. Apply your makeup in style & guilt free with our new brush design!
Our new design features a bronze gunmetal ferrule, and an espresso tinted handle with a beautiful pearl finish for a sleek and elegant look. The bristles include all synthetic fibers for a cruelty free (& guilt free) makeup application!
- Brush Bristles: Synthetic (cruelty free)
- Seamless Ferrule: Tightly holds bristles in place to eliminate shedding
- Brush Handle Colors: Gunmetal bronze, espresso w/ pearl finish
- Estimated Brush Length: 6.5” (inches)
- All our brushes are PETA certified cruelty-free -- we do not allow our products to be tested on animals.