What is it?
7-piece brush set in travel size.
They describe it as:
Now you can take our most luxurious and functional brushes from our Premium collection wherever you go! This kit has everything you need to do your makeup routine on the go and in style.
- Duo Fibre Powder/Blush – F15 - Medium size tapered duo fibre brush.Generates a natural look during blush and highlighter application. Mix of synthetic filaments and natural bristles.
- Tapered face -F25 - Large domed brush with tapered tip. Ideal for application and blending of powder products, blush, and highlighter. Natural bristles.
- Large Fluff – E50 – Ideal for applying and blending powder products on the lid, highlighting and contouring. Natural bristles.
- Large Concealer – F65 – Large synthetic concealer brush. Can be used to apply cream-based products to large areas. Also ideal for application of liquid or cream products. Synthetic filaments.
- Short Shader – E20 – Flat, short, slightly rounded and dense brush. Perfect for precisely applying colors on the lid and smudging along the lash line. Natural bristles.
- Small Eye Liner – E10 – Delivers a precise fine-line along the lash line. The length and density of the bristles are ideal for creating artistic designs. Synthetic filaments.
- Small Tapered Blending – E45 – Small domed brush with highly tapered tip. Versatile, this brush can be used to apply and blend intense colors into the crease area. Natural bristles.
- Product: 4 out of 5
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Quality: 4 out of 5
- Overall: 4 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Yes.
- Price: $59.00
Where to Buy: Sigma Makeup
I own the first version of Sigma’s Premium Professional Kit, and I have to say that these brushes are way better, even though I really do like the quality of the previous ones too.
This is a great set to take with you, if you don’t need dozens of brushes. This set has all you need.
I can’t really say much about the face brushes, since I really don’t use them on myself, but the small eyeliner brush is a must-have. It’s super tiny, you can create beautiful thin lines with it. I also love the short shader, which makes applying color to lower lid super easy. It’s quite sturdy, so you can get a really precise result with it.
I don’t own a single MAC brush, so I can’t compare these to MAC, but I do know that these really work well!
I recommend this to anyone who wants a great set of good quality brushes that are easy to take with you anywhere.
( And as a sweet plus, this kit is available in four different colors; Baby Pink, Hot Pink, Black and Silver! )