- More Info
SOLD OUT FOR GOOD! Thanks for the love!
About The Palette Makeup Geek has partnered with popular beauty vlogger MannyMUA to bring you a limited-edition, 9-pan custom palette that includes three of Manny’s favorite existing Makeup Geek Eyeshadows and six brand-new, exclusive shades. This thoughtfully curated collection contains everyday and ultra-bold shades in matte, shimmery, and foiled finishes—a selection that’s true to Manny’s personality and preference for beautiful, warm tones."This palette can be worn by anyone and everyone regardless of age or race—I wanted to make sure of that! I worked so hard on this palette and I couldn't be happier with the results!” - MannyMUA Shades Included in the Palette
- Artemis—Artemis is a muted champagne yellow with a shimmery finish.
- Beaches & Cream—Beaches & Cream is a soft peachy beige with a matte finish.
- Luna—Luna is a medium rose gold with a foiled finish.
- Cosmopolitan—Cosmopolitan is a gold-flecked medium rose with a shimmery finish.
- Sora—Sora is a medium earthy terracotta with a demi-matte finish (with subtle specs of glitter on the surface).
- Frappe—Frappe is a medium maple brown with a demi-matte finish.
- Insomnia—Insomnia is a warm red brown with blue reflects and a foiled finish.
- Mars—Mars is a deep cherry red with a matte finish.
- Aphrodite—Aphrodite is a deep plum brown with a matte finish.
Manufacturer Makeup Geek Finish No Multi Color No Vegan No Cruelty-free Yes Talcum-free No Paraben-free Yes Color Family No Shade No LTUTC Text No LTUTC Video No
Sidenote: @makeupgeek if you don't make this palette or at least its shades permanent, I will die. :))))))))
Pretty please with a cherry on top keep this <3
Hopefully another colab with Manny is coming out :)
A few of my looks can be found on my ig/fb: Nikspiration
You just need to add a eyeshadow primer underneath it and it looks stunning.
Cons: I couldn't get Mars to blend properly no matter how hard I tried, and yes I was using proper and good quality brushes, etc. The shade is also not buttery or smooth, it's kind of a rough, chalky texture and it stained my finger. Now on to Insomnia- I had problems packing on the pigment with this one. It looks amazing when you swatch it with your finger, but when it came to putting it on the eye, it lacked in pigment. I did not try wetting the brush or anything, I just simply tried packing it on, and it did not work well. It's disappointing because these were the two shades I was most excited about.
Pros: I didn't have any problems with any of the other shades. They were all pigmented, beautiful, and easy to blend. Beaches & Cream is the perfect color to match my skin tone, and the colors Frappe and Cosmopolitan are my favorites out of the whole palette. Overall, it's definitely worth the splurge! You can create so many different eye looks with this palette! It's so versatile and good for every day looks.
When I first opened it I fell in love. All of the foiled shadows are perfection. The matte shadows, however, are a little powdery. I can work with it, but I expected more. The biggest disappointment was Mars. It wouldn't even swatch and feels very hard and cement-y on the finger. And when it does swatch it's almost a light pink color. That was the shade I was most excited for so that's why my rating is a 3.
If I could go back in time I'd buy the individuals that I like. Maybe I just got a defective Mars because I don't see many reviews having this problem. Sad :(
1. The pigmentation is average. The shimmer and duo-chrome shadows have amazing pigmentation. But the mattes have basic pigmentation and the matte cranberry shade (at least in my palette) is completely unable to be blended. It feels massively different in texture from the other shades in this palette. I am disappointed with the cranberry shade and I feel like ABH's modern renaissance is a much better option for shades like that.
2. If you are picky about packaging, this palette has good packaging and a beautiful, large mirror.
3. The pan size appears to be smaller than a standard MUG individual shadow.
4. Ultimately, I think it is a toss up about whether or not you will feel like you missed out if you don't get this palette before it sells out. I am glad I own it because I'm a junkie, but I doubt that I will reach for it frequently or that it is a palette I would recommend to someone to help expand their collection.
It has staple colors such as Artemis, Beaches and Cream, Sora, Frappe... And then it has sorta staple colors that have a flare of uniqueness to them like Luna, Cosmopolitan, and Aphrodite... And then, if you are feeling bold, you have Mars and Insomnia! I love them all.
The pigments are fantastic and all colors work well together for so many different looks and combinations. Perfect smoky eye for fall!
These shadows are of course pigmented very nicely like all MUG shadows and they blend very well!
I live in Switzerland and I am so happy that Makeup Geek ships to my country! Yay! Thank you to Manny MUA and Makeup Geek for creating this lovely palette!