- More Info
DetailsNote: The eyeshadow shade lineup changed on April 22, 2016 to replace Charmed and Mermaid with Typhoon and Pegasus
Note: The eyeshadow shade lineup changed to V5 on January 19, 2017. Pixie Dust, Time Travel, Bada Bing, Envy, Pegasus, Sensuous, Typhoon and Frappe were replaced with Tan Lines, Limelight, Grandstand, Plot Twist, Wisteria, Sin City, Sand Dollar and Casino.
- If you want to get your Makeup Geek Eyeshadow collection off to an amazing start (or boost up your existing one), this palette is an great way to do it.
- The price tag may seem a bit steep, but these are the best of the best that we have to offer and they are a great value compared to buying everything separately. And with the included Large Black Z-Palette, you can easily swap in new colors or replacements instead of having gaps like with traditional pre-made palettes from other companies. Buying these 27 shades plus a Large Z-Palette would normally cost over $180. Save over $20 with this bundle!
- Limelight – Lime green with a metallic foiled finish
- Beaches & Cream – Creamy Matte Natural Beige with Just A Hint of Peach
- Bitten – Matte deep maroon red
- Chickadee – Matte Yellow Orange
- Cocoa Bear – Matte golden brown
- Corrupt – Intense matte black with a very subtle sparkle
- Cosmopolitan – Rose Gold with gold flecks and a shimmery finish
- Cupcake – Matte medium pink
- Dirty Martini – Matte olive green
- Drama Queen – A densely dark purple with a shimmery finish
- Plot Twist – Medium periwinkle with a metallic foiled finish
- Casino – Vibrant marigold with a shimmery finish
- Glamorous – Shimmery bronze gold
- High Wire &Medium silver with subtle blue undertones medium silver w/ hint of blue.
- Homecoming – Medium brown with gold shimmer
- Mai Tai – Mai Tai has an apricot base with orchid reflects
- Moondust – Metallic silver taupe
- Peach Smoothie – A light peach beige with a soft matte finish
- Wisteria – Matte Pale Purple
- Grandstand – Medium rose gold with slight taupe undertones and a foiled finish
- Prom Night – A pale purple with hints of grey and a shimmery finish
- Sin City – Shimmery medium golden apricot
- Shimma Shimma – Metallic Champagne
- Tan Lines – Fawn brown with a matte finish
- Sand Dollar – Porcelain pink gray with a matte finish.
- Unexpected – Matte Pale Pink Brown
- Vintage – Vintage is a medium brown with mauve undertones and a matte finish
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- Half the price of MAC shadows without sacrificing quality
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These eyeshadows are Talc and Paraben-Free
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
All Makeup Geek Eyeshadows are cruelty-free & paraben-free.
Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Phenoxythanol, Kaolin, Ethylhexylgycerin, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470, Ultramarines CI 77007, Manganese Violet CI 77742
Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, Cl 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (Cl 77288), Carmine (Cl 75470), Tin Oxide (Cl 77861)
Manufacturer Makeup Geek Finish No Multi Color No Vegan No Cruelty-free Yes Talcum-free Yes Paraben-free Yes Color Family No Shade No
#1 the colors are amazing. Really affordable and highly pigmented.
#2 bomb customer service. I contacted customer service to find tracking information (boyfriend can\'t keep a secret and I couldn\'t wait) and they replied minutes later and were extremely helpful.
My only complaint is that I didn\'t buy this palette sooner.
\nMy only issue would be that there are not enough neutrals and highlight colours. The lightest colour is Beaches and Cream which turned out to be much to dark for my pale skin. I had to make another order soon after but that was likely to happen anyway!
\nMy only complaint on this palette, is that I wish there were a few more matte neutrals in it. But I love MUG so much, that once I decided I loved these eyeshadows, I purchased the reset of the matte shades in her collection! Love love love them!
\nGreat products, great service and fast shipping?!
\nThis is going to be so much fun :-)
\nReally happy with my order! High quality of eyeshadows. They are very very pigmented! So beautiful colours! Love, love, love them all! Personalized letter is such a nice touch as well.
\nThanks again! Can't wait to order some other stuff!
\nThank you so much for my kit!!! I am totally addicted to your makeup! I am a makeup artist and nothing beats the quality and pigments of your eyeshadows! I cant wait for wedding season to start!
\nThank you for the personalized letter with my order, you made my day!
\nLots of love!
\nMarida (South Africa)