- More Info
DetailsOn 4/22/2016 This bundle was changed with the following: Baby Face was removed and replaced with Peach Smoothie On 3/7/2016 This bundle was changed with the following: Changed to Black Z-Palette, removed Dragonfly & Concrete Jungle & Enchanted Forest and added Desert Sands & Shark Bait & High Tea On 1/19/2017 This bundle was changed to V4 with the following: Motown, Bedrock, Stealth, Time Travel, Fuji, Fairytale and Carnival. They were replaced with Sand Dollar, Wisteria, Dragonfly, Shore Thing, Tan Lines, Mocha and Hopscotch This complete kit is also a promotional discount -- you will save money compared to buying them individually. Colors Included In This Kit
- Americano – Dark brown with subtle purple undertones and a matte finish.
- Barcelona Beach – Cool toned soft brown with a matte finish
- Wisteria – Matte Pale Purple.
- Boo Berry –Denim blue with gray undertones and a matte finish.
- Hopscotch – Bright iris with a matte finish.
- Cherry Cola – Deep brown with strong red undertones and a matte finish.
- Chickadee – Matte Yellow Orange
- Cocoa Bear – Matte reddish brown
- Confection – Blush pink with very subtle gray undertones and a matte finish.
- Crème Brulee – A medium sand color with a soft matte finish
- Curfew – Medium plum purple with a matte finish.
- Desert Sands –Medium camel brown with warm yellow undertones and a matte finish.
- High Tea – Matte medium brown with strong gray undertones.
- Mocha – Deep matte brown.
- Tan Lines – Fawn brown with a matte finish.
- Mirage –Warm buttercream with a satin matte finish.
- Morocco –Rich, burnt orange with a matte finish
- Sand Dollar – Porcelain pink gray with a matte finish.
- Peach Smoothie – A light peach beige with a soft matte finish
- Petal Pusher – Medium rose brown with a matte finish.
- Poppy – Matte orange with subtle pink undertones
- Preppy – Matte khaki brown
- Shark Bait – Blue based green with a matte finish
- Sorbet –Pastel melon pink with a matte finish
- Dragonfly – Bright medium teal with a matte finish.
- Shore Thing – True pastel, mint green with a matte finish.
- Vintage –Medium brown with mauve undertones and a matte finish.
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- Eyeshadow pan weight is 1.8G / 0.064 oz
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- See full ingredient listing
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
Manufacturer Makeup Geek Finish No Multi Color No Vegan No Cruelty-free Yes Talcum-free Yes Paraben-free Yes Color Family No Shade No
4 Review(s) | Write a review
A must have!!
I love this palette! The colors are so beautiful and so pigmented! I have bought a lot of eye palettes over the past year and make up geek is my go to every time!! A must buy!
My absolute favorite eye shadows
These are hands down one of the best eye shadows I have ever tried in terms of quality and value. I have used so many products from so many brands like Makeup Forever, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Nars, Mac, Too Faced, Marc Jacobs, Yves Saint Laurent, and the list goes on and on. Makeup Geek shadows are comparable and often times even better than these other expensive options. The formulation of these eye shadows are incredible. They are everything anyone could ever want in a shadow: perfect pigmentation, easy application, and beautiful blend-ability. I\'ve also noticed that these shadows don\'t kick up as much product when using a brush as other products; so that means less wasted product and more bang for your buck. Speaking of bang for your buck, the value of this bundle set is amazing. Maybe not worth it if you won\'t be using all of the colors, but if you are a make up artist or if you\'re just a \"makeup geek\" that loves playing with make up, this set is definitely worth the investment.,
I'd been so excited to try MUG and decided to go large for my first purchase, plus I'm in the Uk so it costs much more for postage/customs. I was not disappointed. The colours are gorgeous, so buttery, pigmented and easy to blend. I don't really use the grey shades in it though, I personally would've preferred some more transition shades like a peach smoothie and a white shade. Apart from that it's great, I can't wait to get more!
I just received my palette. What beautiful colors, ceaminess, and color payoff. I am so going to enjoy all of the shades. Thanks Marlena.
See all customer reviews