- More Info
DetailsCome to the light and illuminate your most-loved features with Makeup Geek Highlighters! The super-smooth and incredibly pigmented formula provides a reflective luminosity that ranges from subtle to extreme—use a light hand for a natural, lit-from-within glow or pack it on for an intense, strobed effect. Available in seven signature shades and six duochrome shades that can be applied to both the face and body. Colors included in this Bundle
- Luster – Rosy tan with a reflective, luminous finish.
- Midnight Sun –Soft champagne with a reflective, luminous finish.
- Lit – Translucent base with peachy-pink duochrome reflects and luminous finish.
- Talc-free formula is great for sensitive skin
- Highlighter pan weight is 7g / 0.25 oz
- All of our highlighters are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These highlighters are all Talc and Paraben-Free
- This highlighter bundle is vegan
- Made in the USA
- See full ingredient listing.
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
Manufacturer Makeup Geek Finish No Multi Color No Vegan Yes Cruelty-free Yes Talcum-free Yes Paraben-free Yes Color Family No Shade No
2 Review(s) | Write a review
Love love love! Highly recommend this bundle!
I love all 3 highlighters in this bundle! These really are fantastic colors for fair skin! Takes the guesswork out of it, I like that. I\'ve looked at other highlighters since and none of them compare to the beautiful shades and quality of these MUG highlighters! They\'re not glittery, have good pigmentation and the coverage is buildable. I use different colors depending on what look I\'m going for. Can be used alone or combined. The packaging is really nice too. Would definitely recommend!
Really great highlights!
I really love midnight sun, seeing that is a soft champagne kind of color and it\'s great for me since I am more fair in the wintertime and more medium in the summer time. I can use midnight sun for when I am different colors during the year. Lit was much too white and ashy looking for my skin tone even though I am currently more fair (still a very pigmented highlighter!). Luster was really nice but I thought it was much too pink for me since I have more yellow-olive skin undertones and it didn\'t really mesh well. Also midnight sun and Luster reminded me a lot of the two light shades in the Kathleen Lights palette. I compared the light shades shades to midnight sun and luster and they are almost identical.