- More Info
The handles of these brushes were updated to a tapered handle on November 5, 2015
Save $16 with this great bundle! Purchased separately, these brushes retail for $64 combined
The Makeup Geek Face Brush Bundle includes 5 beautifully crafted face brushes, essential in every makeup collection. Apply foundation, powder, blush, bronzer, and highlighters with ease, this kit is perfect for everyday makeup application.
- Angled Stippling: Applies both liquid or cream foundations fast and streak free. Estimated Brush Length : 6”
- Rounded Blush: The rounded blush brush is the perfect way to apply just the right amount of color to the cheeks! Estimated Brush Length : 7”
- Face Buffer: Designed for buffing powder into the skin, buffing out any harsh blush and/or foundation lines, and leaving your skin looking naturally flawless. Estimated Brush Length : 5.5”
- Angled Contour: The narrow width, and angled tip of this brush were specifically designed to easily apply color to the face. Estimated Brush Length : 6.5”
- Cheek Highlighter: Whether you're using cream, liquid, or powder, this soft stippling brush is specifically designed to pick up small amounts of product for sheer, even coverage. Estimated Brush Length : 6”
Our new design features a bronze gunmetal ferrule, and an espresso tinted handle with a beautiful pearl finish for a sleek and elegant look. The bristles include all synthetic fibers for a cruelty free (& guilt free) makeup application!
- Brush Bristles: Synthetic (cruelty free)
- Seamless Ferrule: Tightly holds bristles in place to eliminate shedding
- Brush Handle Colors: Gunmetal bronze, Espresso w/pearl finish
Manufacturer Makeup Geek Multi Color No Vegan Yes Cruelty-free Yes Talcum-free Yes Paraben-free Yes Color Family No Shade No
\nMost noticeably, they're TINY. The contour, highlight, and blush brushes are especially worrisome - they're so small and dense that I'm worried they will leave a streaky application with harsh, unnatural lines. I can see myself getting some use out of the buffer and stippling brushes for more precise concealer application, but they're still very small to be a practical all-over face brush.
\nDespite their small sizes, they seem to be decent quality for the price and are very soft. I just don't see myself getting as much use out of this set as I had hoped.
\n+/- easy to wash but.... soft bristles but...
\n- quality is a bit lacking. first time i washed them there was quite a few shedding from almost all the brushes. their small size does make it easy to wash but they do shed so i'm not sure how long these will last. also, the bristles are soft but they aren't trimmed very well and some strands are either sticking out from the top or fraying out to the side.
\nfrom the hype, i expected more, but they are a decent set.
\nWell.. all rules are meant to be broken because this bundle is not just a great price it is quality!
\nMy favorites are the buffer brush,I find the size is perfect,soft and leaves me looking airbrushed.
\nThe angled Stippling, wow, the way this brush applies my liquid foundation is amazing.
\nThe blush and highlighting brushes are great, I can see why the blush would be considered small for some .I have a bigger face and i find that playing around with it, it's precise and it can hold a good amount of makeup,so apply lightly and build up.
\nAnd the countouring is dense and precise and so right for the hollow of my cheeks!
\nI would like to see shorter handles on the angled contour and blush brush though. Am not a fan of the longer handles. I hope MUG will consider shortening the handles to the same length as the rest of the face bundle.
\nSo,so soft! I was excited to feel how soft the brushes were but more importantly how they moved with grace. The blush brush is so small but it allows you to twirl in circular motions with ease.
\nI look forward to enjoying these brushes for a long time. When the eye set is back in stock I plan to purchase as well!!
\nThe 2 "bigger" brushes (stippling, buffer) are not bad at all, but the other 3 (blush, contour, highlighter) are TINY! I mean, there's no way i would apply blush with a brush that is the size of one of my fluffy eye blender brushes!
\nSo, unfortunately, this was a miss for me. If you have a small face, then by all means, buy this bundle. Otherwise, I'd suggest spending your money on the amazing MUG eyeshadows & pigments!