- More Info
DetailsAll About This Color: Everyone knows that Unicorns frolic all over the land spitting out rainbows and sparkles wherever they go. If you wear this blue purple shadow and believe in it with all your heart, you can frolic in the land of Unicorns too. The Bottom Line: Shimmery Blue Purple Also Available in a Compact for $7.99 About Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- Half the price of high end shadows without sacrificing quality
- This kit is for the eyeshadow pans only -- they do not come in compacts or a palette
- These pans can be placed in empty palettes such as Z-Palettes.
- Eyeshadow pan weight is 1.8G / 0.064 oz
- With a separate palette, you can build your own custom palettes (and save the extra cost and the plastic that eyeshadow compacts bring)
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These eyeshadows are Paraben-Free
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
Manufacturer Makeup Geek Multi Color No Vegan Yes Cruelty-free Yes Talcum-free No Paraben-free Yes Color Family No Shade No
6 Review(s) | Write a review
I tried this in the outer V with a white base on the lid and blue eye liner on the upper lash line. It is not too light and not too dark, with a smokey effect, just right.
I love the color of this eyeshadow but it does not look that pigmented /bright on my eyelids. i did primed my eyes before putting on the shadow. By the way, i have medium skin color as i am from Asia. :)
It's not very often that I will purchase a bright colour to wear on my eyes but I've been going through a purple/blue phase and decided to give this a try. It's a gorgeous colour. I think out of the nine MUG shadows I bought, this would be my favourite. I don't find it too powdery. I do use a primer under all of my eye products and I find that by doing so, this stays on all day.
I really wanted to love this, it's my favorite kind of color. But it's too 'powdery' and the color fades pretty quickly, even with primer.
I used this color for a rainbow look. And trying to stick to Roy G. Biv, I used this as my indigo color and it was great!!!!
I have quite a few of these colours in other brands but was never happy with the colour - until now! This colour is perfect for my blue eyes, not too blue, not too purple. Looks fantastic smudged under my eyes. This is a perfect shade with not too much shimmer. Very smooth and creamy.
See all customer reviews