I really wanted to like this shadow.. I have a large assortment of greys and silver eye-shadows.. But the sparkle doesn't adhere to the lid. I understand some fallout with sparkly eye-shadows but I can't remove the drop down under my eyes or cheeks. Any tips?
\nI use UDPP for all eye-shadow application.
- More Info
DetailsAll About This Color: You didn’t have to pass your Chemistry class to know this metallic silver shadow will melt any guy’s heart… The Bottom Line: Metallic medium silver Also Available in a Compact for $7.99 About Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- Half the price of high end shadows without sacrificing quality
- This kit is for the eyeshadow pans only -- they do not come in compacts or a palette
- These pans can be placed in empty palettes such as Z-Palettes.
- Eyeshadow pan weight is 1.8G / 0.064 oz
- With a separate palette, you can build your own custom palettes (and save the extra cost and the plastic that eyeshadow compacts bring)
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These eyeshadows are Paraben-Free
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
Manufacturer Makeup Geek Finish Shimmer Multi Color No Vegan Yes Cruelty-free Yes Talcum-free Yes Paraben-free Yes Color Family No Shade No
9 Review(s) | Write a review
Stunning Color, Terrible Fallout
Love Love Love It!
Such an amazing and sparkly color! It brightens up my eyes beautifully.
Very subtle silver that doesn't darken the eye but brightens it. Blends well with cool colours. Colour payoff is great and is not chalky. Works best with an eye primer.
Beautiful silver i use on the lid and put galaxy in the crease looks great!!
One Of My Favourites
This colour is gorgeous. I pair it with unicorn, ocean breeze or Stealth & Galaxy for a smokey eye. This is just enough silver/metalic without being too much, which makes it wearable of a day.
I Like Better Now
I had said it did not stay on and I found out it will do alot better when i use mac paint pot under it. i did have to touch it up some though.
nice color in the pan however does not last all day for me. i have to touch up alot.
I pair this with Unicorn, Ocean Breeze or Burlesque. Not too shimmery but just makes my blue eyes pop a little. Great for daytime. I have seen other silver colours but none compare to this one. The texture is amazing and just has enough metallic sheen without going overboard. Well done Marlena, I am one very happy Aussie Muggie.
i was very insicure about buying this color but now that i have it is lovely is no bright no mattte sating finish blends great i used all over my eye until the crease m and w a darker blue color in the outer part of the e/ than blended w a skin tome eye sh you will have a great look for work or school highly recomended (fyii do have medium sking tone just let u know )
See all customer reviews