- More Info
- These nine shades are specifically chosen by Marlena to be the best shadows to get your collection started and will serve as a solid foundation for the most stunning looks.
- The Starter Kit is a nice blend of shimmer and matte shadows that will make you fall in love with the Makeup Geek brand.
- This starter kit is also a promotional discount -- you will save money compared to buying them individually.
- Cocoa Bear – Matte golden brown
- Mocha – Matte Warm medium brown
- Glamorous – Bronzy, shimmery gold
- Creme Brulee – Medium sand color with a soft matte finish
- Shimma Shimma – Shimmery highlight
- Drama Queen – Densely dark purple with a shimmery finish
- Prom Night – Pale purple with hints of grey and a shimmery finish.
- Unexpected – Light and subtle pink matte purple blend
- Corrupt – Intense matte black with small bit of sparkle
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- Half the price of high end shadows without sacrificing quality
- This kit is for the eyeshadow pans only -- they do not come in compacts or a palette
- These pans can be placed in empty palettes such as Z-Palettes.
- With a separate palette, you can build your own custom palettes (and save the extra cost and the plastic that eyeshadow compacts bring)
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These eyeshadows are Talc and Paraben-Free
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
All Makeup Geek Eyeshadows are cruelty-free & paraben-free.
Mica, Isoeicosane, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, Silica, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Ultramarines CI 77007, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Synthetic Wax (and) Polyethylene (&) PTFE, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, Carmine CI 75470
Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Zinc Oxide CI 77947, Iron Oxide (CI 77492,77499,77491, Mica CI 77019, Carmine CI 75470, Ultramarines CI 77007
Manufacturer Makeup Geek Finish No Multi Color No Vegan No Cruelty-free Yes Talcum-free Yes Paraben-free Yes Color Family No Shade No
\nLooking forward to purchase more colours!!xx
\nVery pigmented and the same quality as my MAC shadows, they stick really well on magnet palletes and always deliver me great results. Looking forward to expand my collection!
\nCongratulations Marlena, MUG is a sucess!
\nHugs from Brazil!
\nThey are a definite must have if you want pigmented, creamy eyeshadows that do not crease or fade and are reasonably priced! Most importantly, MUG ships worldwide! So I can get them here in Malta... YAY! :D
\nThank you Marlena for these awesome shadows! Will try purchasing a couple of lipsticks too, if they're anything like your shadows quality-wise, then they'll be fantastic too!
\nBut it was totally worth the wait!!! I am amazed by these eyeshadows, and the packaging of it all.
\nI will deffinetely be buying more stuff!!!! :D
\nI tried several samples of other shadows such as MAC and MUFE and Urban Decay, and for a while the UD were my favorite. However, I later found these and let me just say that these are tied in first place with all those pricey, famous brand ones!
\nThese shadows are extremely pigment so a little goes a long way, and all are extremely beautiful. There is a little fall out on 'Corrupt' but my word, the color is just phenomenal! I cannot say enough good things about these shadows.
\nTake it from someone who knows color well: MUG shadows are quality and live up to par, and may well beat, other shadows such as MAC and UD ones, and are a lot more wallet friendly too!
\nIf you haven't tried out these shadows yet, please do, I guarantee you won't be disappointed :D
\nI'm soooo happy with these eyeshadows. They are silky textured and the colour payoff is amazing. If people are having fallout with Corrupt, you're putting too much on the brush and not tapping off the excess. I've been using it as an eyeliner and haven't had any problems. It's the best black eyeshadow i've ever used.
\nI'm very impressed and will order again. :)
\nI can't wait to get more!!!
\n I love EVERYTHING about them! I'm crazy in Love with them and Will buy more for sure ! Love you Marlena :) you're Brilliant !!!
\nI love , love them .They are the best shadows i have ever used ( better than MAC -i think). They are very pigmented which means that they will last you forever and you get great value for money and the colours are beautiful. Thank you Marlena.
\nThe only bad thing is that UK custom charged me £7 tax and post office £8 handling charge ,so I had to pay extra £15.
\nIf not those extra charges i would have bought all of the shadows lol.
\nBravo Marlena !
\nbut overall these are the best eye shadows I've come across (specially corrupt!!)
\nI bought the Starter Kit and must say that the pigment on these is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!
\nI got so excited after I received these that I immediately went to the MUG website and went a lil "crazy".....I bought about 22 more eyeshadows and now am looking to buy some more....YIKES!! Seriously Marlena, there is such an array of Beautiful Colors that you have come up with and i just wanted to say "Thank You" from the bottom of my Heart, for the simple fact that you turned me into a MUG past the age of 40....NEVER thought that I would have such a Love for makeup the way that I do now....and it's all because of YOU Marlena:) All the hours that I have sat and watched your tutorials over and over again, so that I could get the "look" down perfect. You have officially turned me into a Makeup Geek...and I'm Proud to be one:) I'm Happy to see all of your hard work has paid off and that now you are giving us MUGS "High end" Products....God Bless You Marlena, I hope that You and Yours have had a Very Merry Christmas and that 2012 brings nothing but Sunshine and Happiness into your life, because I know that that's what you have done for me:)
\n(Edit from MUG Team - pans will stick to magnetic palettes like Z-Palettes without additional magnets -- glad you're enjoying the shadows)
\nThe colors are amazing!!!!
\nYou rock MAMA!!!!