1. Take a shadow brush and take MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze and put it over entire eye from lid to brow bone.
2. Taking the same shadow brush, use NYX Single Shadow in Antique Gold and place over the entire lid.
3. Again, using the same brush, take the MAC Eye Shadow in Carbon and sweep the color back and forth along your crease, focusing on the outer corner of the eye. You will take this color all the way out so it ends parallel to where your brow ends.
4. Take a small blender brush and, dipping using Carbon, smudge a small line below your lower lash line.
5. Take the ELF Eye Widener in Pearl White and line your lower tear line.
6. Curl your lashes and apply L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara.