Discussion Forums

These forums are no longer open, sorry.

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: Madonna Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 36 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of EdAj77 EdAj77 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

My inspiration was this make up:
    Madonna looks here very sexy

Madonna in this photo has got very graphic makeup.
    Also she wears cross jewellery very often :)
    My hair was inspired by 80′.

Don’t smoke cigarettes! It’s unhealthy ;-)
    If you want be a really bad girl, wear red lips! ;-)

My makeup;

Nude lips :)

Hope you like it :)

Hi again, long time no see :) I decided to go with modonna’s look from “Gimme all your luv”

love Liefpandabeertje

check out my blog:

Hello Everyone!

Mu inspiration was Madonnas looks from now days – very sexy but calm )))

So here what I came up with

Good luck to all!

My submission for the challenge! True Blue! ;)

Loved the Madonna Challenge!

Sorry for the lighting! Its raining! In TEXAS! a rare occasion!

My Inspiration:

My attempt ;)

My inspiration:

Instead of using actual bubblegum like Madge, I decided to go for some bubblegum pink lips!

LUV MDNA <3 

Hello geeks!

This is my first challenge here. I am a HUGE Madonna fan. Here is my version of Madonna’s Like a Virgin. Hope you like it!

Hello everyone my name is kirstyn and this is my first contest here at MUG…I hope you like! My pics kinda suck sorry…

My inspiration

My Photos

I hope you guys like them!!

Hi! So this was my first time doing this, and I used my mother as a model. I had a lot of fun playing with this look and also trying new things… I had never really done eyebrows before, so I was really proud of them ;) and since I am only 20, I had a bit of fun learning how to try and work on wrinkled skin. Here’s my results!

So maybe not the best, but it was enjoyable!

So I did my look at the beginning of this challenge but did not post it until now. I have been reworking my design and reworking it until now. I chose to, instead of just basing my look off of one picture, my look was inspired by Madonna in general. I love all the looks done so far and think they are all beautiful.

Photos of this look at:

This is my Madonna Inspired look. I found this really great picture of her in a beautiful outfit, so I wanted to try and use her outfit as inspiration to create a funky eye look. :)

The pink eyeshadow in this picture, taken from my phone, is the most true to color. For some reason my camera didn’t pick up on the vibrancy of the look.

Madonna is all about the eyes in this one! I loved this look with the awesome teal and black combo!

Hi guys, so I combined a few different looks of Madonnas in this look, I bushed up my eyebrows (didnt really work too well) to try and mimic those crazy eyebrows M used to have. I teamed it up with her famous red lip which she loves, and a basic ultra-violet eyeshadow which she used to wear in the 90s! Hope you like! And good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

The forum ‘Community Challenge’ is closed to new topics and replies.